Wednesday, June 11, 2008

ABC TAG

Okay Jeni, I'll do this ABC Tag thing, but I don't know anyone else but you that has a blog...


ABC Tag: ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Kelly
C-Cake or Pie: chocolate cake
D-Day: Friday
E- Essential Item: chocolate
F- Favorite Color: blue
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: YUCK to both. - Ditto to Jeni's answer
H-Home town: Phoenix, AZ
I- Indulgences: Chocolate
J- January or July?: January in Phx, July in Pinedale
K-Kids: 6
L-Life is incomplete without: family & chocolate
M- Marriage Date: April 23rd, 2000
N- Number of Siblings: None that I grew up with, 3 sisters that I found
O- Oranges or Apples: Watermelon!
P- Phobias or Fears: I fear nothing
Q- Quote: "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it" - Ferris Bueller
R- Reason To Smile: family & chocolate
S- Season: They're all the same here in Phx... but I like Christmastime
T- Tag Three: I don't know any bloggers :-(
U- Unknown fact about me: I used to practice doing things with my feet as a kid just in case I lost my hands in some tragic accident
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Carnivore
W- Worst Habit: Tardiness
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I've had them all
Y-Your favorite food: Chocolate
Z: Zodiac Sign: Pisces

P.S.- Jeni... you eat dirt?!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I DON'T EAT DIRT!!!.... anymore. I gave that up when I was 3 pr so, but I still get a wierd craving when some car air conditioners turn on.

A common theme for you seems to be chocolate! Have you tried Lindt? Maybe I shouldn't mention it since you are trying to lose weight, but maybe it is a good milestone reward? Nah. New clothes are better!

Love,
Jeni