Wednesday, August 20, 2008

William goes to Preschool!



WILLIAM'S FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL


William is going to Happy Apple Preschool here in Tempe and he loves it! He's the youngest in his class at 3 1/2, all the other kids are at least 4, because the younger class was full and he's turning 4 in a few months so they let him in. He's doing great and keeping up, he just has an occasional stubborn moment but I was prepared for that... he has stubborn moments all the time at home. I can't believe my little baby is in preschool, how does it happen so fast?







I'm getting ready to launch my new webstore: Rosie Posie Treasures, and the kids helped me to sort through some of the inventory (jewelry, baby stuff, bridal stuff, tiaras, etc.). Ultimately, I don't think Kelly appreciated me playing dress up with the boys... but to my defense, they did it themselves, they were goofing around!

4 comments:

Jaime and Brent said...

Those are good blackmail pictures when they start dating. Your blog looks great. Brianna is so very cute and is getting really big.

The McLaws Family said...

Hey guys, I was just informed of your blog, this is very cool. We to have a blog if you want to check it out. It is mclawscrew.blogspot.com

Jeni said...

Cute! Atleast *bling* is in for the boys dress up adventure, but Kelly probably won't appreciate that comment either! :) Preschool, huh? I am struggling with Jesi going to Kindergarten this year! They grow up sooo fast! Wish we could have them grow up together.

Lots of Love,
Jeni

Jeni said...

BTW,I LOVE the new background. Where did you get it from?