Monday, February 2, 2009

Winter Fun!

This year we went to play in the snow like we do every year... We stay in Pinedale of course, and we go to the gravel pits up by Sunriseto sled. This time I wasn't pregnant so I could sled to!


Tyler used 2 sleds and skied down the hill...
William was cold...
Our little snow bunny!
Ashley wasn't into sledding, but she loves taking pictures!
We warmed up inside and passed the time playing Guitar Hero World Tour. This is probably the only time you'll ever see Kelly playing a video game! Look at that concentration!


I love playing it too! Ashley is especially into it, she's a guitar hog! The Nelson's also came up for a day, I don't have pics of them, but they did get to sled w/ us. Overall, we had lots of fun!

4 comments:

Jeni said...

Am I ever JEALOUS! A few hours a way you can get snow, but you live in warmth!!! That's the life!

Jaime and Brent said...

It looks like so much fun. We have not made it to the snow yet this year. I am hoping that we will be able to go in the next few weeks.

The McLaws Family said...

How fun! I love going to the snow, but I like coming back to warmer weather too!

Jaymi and Mark said...

Looks like so much fun. I can't seem to get Mark to go, he is so busy at work. We also LOVE guitar hero. Kaytlyn got it for Christmas and Mark got the drums for his Birthday now the entire family rocks. I am sure my face looks alot like Kelly's when I play!