Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Celebrity Look Alike's by My Heritage

Oh my gosh... this is the funniest thing ever. I wasted entirely too much time on this today and I have to share it with you. I would've posted this on my Facebook page, but Tyler would have seen it and he would freak out. We both thought it was funny, but I was so amused, I'm still laughing!


Tyler's is the funniest by far...



Lynden's cracked me up as well...



Niel's... pretty funny too...




William... I can see it...



Here's Ashley's... It's a guy, but he's cute! (was cute)



I think Brianna is a bit too young to find an accurate match...



Kelly's is a good one of course...




Okay... just to be fair, here's mine...



Then, I used a picture of me 9 years ago before I met Kelly and had 3 kids...



So... that's just the "top" match, it also said I looked 68% like Lionel Ritchie... WHAT?!

Finally, here's Kelly's high school senior year pic match...



I did that one just because its my blog and I can... What's not fair is that he gets matched with Superman and I get Lionel Ritchie?! He has a FRO & FACIAL HAIR!



Anyway... like I said, I wasted entirely too much time on this today!

2 comments:

Jaime and Brent said...

LOL!!! OK these are great, I am laughing so hard. Your poor boys that match up with girls. Brent had some lower matches that were girls and he thought that was pretty messed up! So Funny=)

Jeni said...

That's hillarious! Atleast they could get the sexes right. That would be nice to be matched up with Superman! I know you well enought that I bet you would LOVE to do yearbookyourself.com.

Love,
Jeni