Thursday, October 16, 2008

TAG

I was tagged by Jaime, and you're supposed to tag 8 people... but I don't know 8 people who blog...

8 TV Shows I Love to watch...

Heros
Pushing Daisies
Chuck
Dancing with the Stars
America's Got Talent
Bill O'Reilly
Hannity
Good Morning Arizona

8 Favorite Restaurants...

Outback Steakhouse
Pei Wei
The Landmark
5 and Diner
El Paso
Chilis
Buca di Beppo
pizza... anywhere

8 Things That Happened Yesterday...

Took William to preschool
Shopping at Walmart
Bought plants at Home Depot
Planted plants I bought at Home Depot
Watched Presidential Debate
Went clothes shopping BY MYSELF, Tyler babysat kids -Yea Tyler!
Watched Pushing Daisies
Wasted time on computer

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...

A vacation, other than Pinedale (although I love going there)
Christmas, I LOVE Christmas!
Losing all my baby fat now that I'm DONE having babies!
I'm with Jaime, NO MORE DIAPERS!
Halloween, I love seeing the kids dressed up!
William outgrowing his terrible toddler stage that he entered when he was about 1 year old (he's almost 4 now)
My next date with Kelly... it's been too long!
Grandma's next visit... free time for me!

8 Things On My Wish List...

-Another RV trip across the country!
-A bigger house (hey, it's a WISH list, right?)
-More time to get everything done!
-To fit into the size 6 jeans that I saved for the last several years because I vowed that I would someday fit into them again after I'm done having kids (which I am!)... this is actually in the "looking forward to" category, but my wish is that I it would happen NOW without months of working out and eating right!
-to attend the Oscar's... I know, kinda wierd
-More time with Kelly... without kids
-a '65 red mustang convertible
-a magic wand

People That I Tag

-Jeni
-Lizeth

No comments: